135 years of Classic Gretsch Tone
In celebration of 135 years of "That Great Gretsch Sound", we proudly present the G5420TG Electromatic 135th Anniversary LTD Hollow Body Single-Cut with Bigsby guitar.
Like our prized G6118 Anniversary models, the G5420TG features a 16-inch maple hollow body for the full, "big body" resonance that made Gretsch famous. Coupled with our Black Top Filter'Tron pickups, this guitar captures that powerfully pristine Gretsch hollow body tone.
Tone and style collide with a 2-Tone Dark Cherry Metallic over Casino Gold finish with matching pickguard, pickup bezels and lustrous gold hardware. Additional features include a maple neck, 12"- radius compressed ebony fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets, aged pearloid Neo-Classic "thumbnail" inlays and matching mother of pear; Gretsch headstock logo.
The G5420TG also features gold G-Arrow control knobs and hardware, gold pickguard and gold Adjusto-Matic bridge with pinned compressed ebony base topped off with a gleaming Bigsby B60 tailpiece.
The G5420TG will be produced in 2018 only.
- Model Name: G5420TG Electromatic® 135th Anniversary LTD Hollow Body Single-Cut with Bigsby®, Compressed Ebony Fingerboard, Two-Tone Dark Cherry Metallic/Casino Gold
- Model Number: 2506111537
- Series: Gretsch® Electromatic Collection
- Color: Two-Tone Dark Cherry Metallic/Casino Gold
- Build: Hollow Body
- Body: 5-Ply Maple
- Body Shape: Electromatic® Hollow Body
- Bracing Sound: Post
- Body Binding: Aged White with B/W/B Purfling
- Body Back: 5-Ply Maple
- Body Top: Arched Laminated Maple
- Body Depth: 2.25" (57 mm)
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Neck Shape: Standard "U"
- Neck Binding: Aged White
- Scale Length: 24.6" (625 mm)
- Fingerboard: Compressed Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut: Graph Tech® NuBone™
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Neo-Classic™ Thumbnail
- Neck Plate: None
- Bridge Pickup: Blacktop™ Filter'Tron™
- Neck Pickup: Blacktop™ Filter'Tron™
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: Filter'Tron™ / Filter'Tron™
- Bridge: Adjusto-Matic™ with Secured Compressed Ebony Base
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style Open-Back
- Pickguard: Gold Plexi with Black Gretsch Logo
- Control Knobs: G-Arrow
- Orientation": Right-Hand